Master the art of discernment.
discern. If you can make out, pick out, or distinguish something, you can discern it. This is a word for recognizing and perceiving things. Discerning has to do with being able to see or hear something.
“you are worth more than second thoughts and maybes.”
Monday August 7,2017
- drinking fresh brewed coffee before the sun rises
- hearing and singing love songs from the 80s and 90s
- applying baby fresh lotion from a pink bottle
- opening a special invite to a get together on this coming friday
- hearing someone tell me “You are the best life consultant”
- peeking at vacation destinations in beautiful magazines
- answering a phone call to see how I am doing throughout the day
- dining on a beautiful lunch time with a beautiful person
- seeing cute little children who are absolutely adorable
- lifting and smelling a non-lit gardenia candle
- eating surprise macaroons , from a loving co-worker
- dancing to alicia keys singing on the speakers above me
Sunday August 6,2017
- A phone call from my bestest friend.
- Hearing the sincerest words ever, I need you.
- Getting chastized for drinking plastic bottled water, boxed is better.
- Getting treated to coffee and brownies.
- Hot chocolate with almond milk.
- Easy whipped cream.
- The sight of the most beautiful middle eastern man I’ve ever seen.
- Mali music.
- Washing my hair.
- The comforter name as Marvin Sapp.
- Really long showers.
- A nice cozy bed to sleep in.
- The Best Book I found to read.
- Natural hair.
- Pink pajamas.
- Perfectly fried fillet of catfish.